Seeing no picture(video) but good sound(audio) when copying/recording

Grex - Advanced digital video stabilizer with high quality S-Video support
DVD Red PRO - Copy & Capture Protected VHS and DVD

Moderator: Denis_Fogel

NikkiDee

Seeing no picture(video) but good sound(audio) when copying/recording

Post by NikkiDee »

I actually have what seems like the same problem FJONES109 had in 2011 (see his posts). I see NO posted resolution to his problem. Out of 15 VHS I have been able to record only 3 to DVD with both perfect audio and video!! I have tried all sorts of options like unplugging everything and redoing the wiring, formatting and trying new DVDs, replacing new cables/cords. I don't know what else to try.

Please advise. Thanks.

(hope someone is still reading these, I bought the DIMAX within the last year and am so exhausted playing around).

I have a SYLVANIA LC Color TV Model #LC195SL9
FUNAI ZV427FX4 DVD Recorder/VCR line-in Recording (No Tuner)
I have both manuals and have tried different settings based on what I have found in reading and trouble-shooting.
HELP!!

NikkiDee

Re: Seeing no picture(video) but good sound(audio) when copying/recording

Post by NikkiDee »

HELLO -

I see that there are 8 views. Can anyone offer any help here, please? IS FJONES109 still visiting posts?

Thanks.

NikkiDee

Re: Seeing no picture(video) but good sound(audio) when copying/recording

Post by NikkiDee »

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COPY VHS TO DVD USING 'DUBBING' ON MY MACHINE BUT STILL HAVE AT LEAST 8 OLD VHS THAT I CANNOT COPY TO DVD. I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT IT RECORDS THE SOUND BUT NO PICTURE.

I SEE THAT THERE ARE QUITE A FEW VIEWS TO MY POST - PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE.

THANKS.